1. Use PO Search to find the PO that you want to split and open it.
2. Click split order.
The system displays the split order button only if the PO contains at least two line items.
Only the original PO includes the button, so it is not possible to split line items from a PO that was generated from a split.
3. Enter the reason for splitting the PO.
4. Click .
The system displays the Split a PO tab.
5. In the Move to Split? column, check the line items to be moved to the new PO.
7. Click continue.
The system displays a new PO. The line items have been carried over from the previous screen automatically.
8. Enter information in other tabs as needed.
9. Submit the new PO just as you would any other PO.
A note on the Route Log tab records the split.