All endowment transactional e-docs contain a Transaction Lines tab. Working in this tab, you may import multiple lines of transaction data from a spreadsheet and/or add single lines manually. After adding a line, you have the option of deleting it, refreshing the tax lot information associated with it (this option is available for securities transactions only), or performing a balance inquiry on the KEMID associated with the line. All of these activities are accomplished by clicking buttons on the tab.
To add multiple transaction lines from a file, follow these steps:
2. Create a .csv file and import it via the button according to the instructions in “Data Import Templates” in the KFS Overview and Introduction to the User Interface.
To add one or more transaction lines manually, follow these steps:
1. Enter data into the fields of the empty transaction line as needed.
2. Click the button in the Actions column. The system adds the line and displays a new line above it so you can enter additional transaction lines if desired.
3. To enter additional lines, repeat the steps above.
After you have added a transaction line, you have these options:
• To update the tax lot information after changing data on a line, click the button in the Actions column. (For securities transactions only.)
• To delete a line, click the button in the Actions column.
• To select and view balance inquiry reports for the specified KEMID, click the button in the Actions column.