A few endowment transactional e-docs contain an Accounting Lines tab. Working in this tab, you may import multiple lines of account data from a spreadsheet and/or add single lines manually. After adding a line, you have the option of deleting it or performing a balance inquiry on the account associated with the line. All of these activities are accomplished by clicking buttons on the tab.
To multiple transaction lines from a spreadsheet, follow these steps
2. Create a .csv file and import it via the button according to the instructions in “Creating a .csv File” in the KFS Overview and Introduction to the User Interface.
To add one or more transaction lines manually, follow these steps:
1. Enter data into the fields of the empty transaction line as needed.
2. Click the button in the Actions column. The system adds the line and displays a new line above it so you can enter additional transaction lines if desired.
3. To enter additional lines, repeat the steps above.
After you have added a transaction line, you have these options:
• To delete a line, click the button in the Actions column.
• To perform a balance inquiry on the specified account, click the button in the Actions column.