To initiate a Benefit Expense Transfer document, follow these steps:
1. Select Benefit Expense Transfer from the Main Menu tab.
2. Log into the KFS as necessary.
The system displays a blank BT document.
4. Make selections and click .
5. Make necessary amount changes and/or delete unwanted lines in the From section of the Accounting Lines tab; then click or to copy the desired rows to the To section and edit those lines as necessary.
6. Complete the standard tabs.
7. Click .
8. Review the Labor Ledger Pending Entries tab.
9. Review the Route Log tab.
10. The document is routed to the fiscal officers for each account used in the Accounting Lines. The Route Status shows 'ENROUTE'.
For more information about the Route Log, see Route Log.
11. Appropriate fiscal officers and other reviewers approve the document.
For more information about how to approve a document, see Workflow Action Buttons.