In addition to the standard business rules for endowment transactions, the following business rules apply to corpus adjustment transactions:
• When you initiate an e-doc, the system displays 'Non-Cash' in the Transaction Sub-Type field. You cannot change this value.
• You may input both Increase and Decrease transaction lines in one e-doc.
• The KEMID specified in each transaction line must be a permanent endowment.
• The system displays the value 'P' (Principal) in the Income or Principal field. You cannot change this value.
• You cannot enter an Etran code in this type of e-doc.
• For each transaction line, the system sets the corpus indicator to 'Yes.'
• No security record is associated with this e-doc.