The AR module allows assigned AR role users to create and maintain a variety of receivables-related e-docs, generate reports, and upload data in batch. Some of these functions are accessible from the Main Menu while others are accessible from the Maintenance and Administration menus. The functions are organized on the menus as follows.
• Invoices, credit memos, invoice writeoffs, cash control and payment applications documents typically maintained by departmental staff are accessed via the Transactions submenu on the Main Menu tab.
• Billing Statement and Customer Invoice generation are accessible via the Administrative Transactions submenu on the Main Menu tab.
• Accounts Receivable reports are also accessible via the Reports submenu on the Main Menu tab.
• Additionally, to facilitate research the Main Menu provides a number of AR-specific search options via the Custom Document Searches submenu.
• The two upload functions for the Customer and Customer Invoice/Credit Memo, the use of which is usually restricted to system administrators, is available from the Accounts Recievable submenu on the Administration menu tab. This function allows authorized users to upload customer and customer invoice/credit memo information from external systems.
• Customer Source Code allows flexibility among processing organizations, searching filters and reports. This drives system processing and assures department AR users are NOT crossing organizations unless in a central role.
• No crossing of fiscal years allowed for invoices.