• Debits and credits do not have to balance in an LLJV document.
• At least one transaction must exist in the document before it may be routed.
• The accounting period associated with the LLJV must be open.
• A valid balance type must be chosen.
• The position must be valid for the selected fiscal year.
• Amounts must not be zero.
• A value may be entered for a given accounting line in either the Credit or Debit column.
• The document may not be updated except for the addition of notes after routing.