To add a new effort distribution line to the Effort Summary or Effort Detail sections, follow these steps:
2. Enter the account number you want to distribute effort to or find it by using the Account lookup .
4. Enter the percentage of effort that should be distributed to this account as an integer (no decimal).
5. Click to add the distribution line.
If adding the line to the Effort Details section, the system also displays the object code and position number and calculated fringe benefit amount.
6. If needed, adjust the object code now that the new line has been added.
Remember that the object code may be modified only if multiple object codes already appear on existing lines.
7. If needed, adjust the position number on the newly added line.
Remember that position number may be modified only if multiple position numbers already appear on existing lines.
8. In the Notes and Attachments tab, type a note explaining the change.
9. Click the button.